thehairartist's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Our client that has Alopecia. Please visit our website www.hairartists.info #recedin…"

thehairartist replied Sep 30, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Our client that has Alopecia. Please visit our website www.hairartists.info #recedin…"

thehairartist replied May 29, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Our client that has Alopecia. Please visit our website www.hairartists.info #recedin…"

thehairartist replied May 25, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Our client that has Alopecia, the bottom pics are after only 1 session, look at the…"

thehairartist replied Apr 15, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Our client that has alopecia that had our procedure done, this is after only 1 sessi…"

thehairartist replied Mar 7, 2018 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Our client that has alopecia that had our procedure done, this is after only 1 sessi…"

thehairartist replied Mar 7, 2018 to Microblading and FFA

14 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Nancy

thehairartist replied Mar 7, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

thehairartist replied Mar 7, 2018 to Best NoVA/DC area medical hair studios?

13 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Alo-mom

thehairartist replied Mar 7, 2018 to Finding a Dr who will prescribe Xeljanz for AA (DC area)

3 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by thehairartist

thehairartist replied Mar 7, 2018 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service