Christa M.'s Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I have got mines 8 months ago and I am very happy with them. The first drawing…"

Christa M. replied Feb 12, 2012 to eyebrow tattoos

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

"That's great, how your daughter is dealing with baldness. She's right! Never stop te…"

Christa M. replied Jul 17, 2011 to First bald outing

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by PaulJ

"Dear grumpy hermit, please have a look outside, there are folks loving you, acceptin…"

Christa M. replied Apr 7, 2011 to How do you get to the acceptance part?

25 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Kimberly

"I experienced similar things. The reaction of people seems to work like a mirror. If…"

Christa M. replied Feb 27, 2011 to Acceptance - One day, the world just stopped staring

13 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I experienced that the reaction of others depends enormously of my attitude. It's so…"

Christa M. replied Feb 11, 2011 to Are we just overreacting?

33 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Tuesday

"I don't wear wigs usually, but sometimes, having a wig or a tight hat on my head, I…"

Christa M. replied Sep 26, 2010 to Anyone getting a headache when wearing a wig?

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Katz

"If a man said to me that I am beautyful, I would be happy to be recognized as a woma…"

Christa M. replied Sep 5, 2010 to Personal question - Please don't flame

27 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Ted Michael Morgan

"Hi, I met people who told me, they thought that my head was bald for fashion reasons…"

Christa M. replied Jul 29, 2010 to What's this trend doing for you?

6 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Galena

"Hi Donna, thank you very much for your inspiring story, that shows that happy life d…"

Christa M. replied Jul 10, 2010 to Alopecia universalis, a strange blessing

7 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Hi Lucey, I think you did the first step to cope well with it: you told your thought…"

Christa M. replied Jul 9, 2010 to I can't cope with this any longer :(

6 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by caroline knight

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service