Kimberly Rolon's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this. I have a few dreams I would like to accomplish this year an…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Jan 2, 2010 to Making your dreams come true

8 May 23, 2019
Reply by georgepeterson

"Welcome Samantha!!!!. Sorry you about your recent diagnose and hope you can find com…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 28, 2009 to Newbie in shock

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Christine Peard

"My husband and I joke around alot. Hes had AA for over 10 andI just recently started…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 27, 2009 to Do you and your partner ever joke about your alopecia?

22 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Jordan Dalton

"Hi Mina, welcome! Your positive attitude it great!!! This site will be of comfort an…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 12, 2009 to Brand new here

7 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Mina Carlson

"I agree with everything Dominque said. Living with peace is important. There many op…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 9, 2009 to Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"Hi Rebecca, I started wearing my wig 3 months ago and had the same issues and though…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 9, 2009 to Tips needed for getting used to wearing my new wig

18 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"I have not had that chance to do this yet but this is something I would like to do i…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 8, 2009 to Meeting Friends from Alopecia World in Person!

9 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by robert whitford

"I haven't yet but living in Germany you see alot of bright and fun hair colors so wh…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 8, 2009 to Fun Wigs

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by sonia

"Hi Karen I can relate your feelings. I too shave about 2 months ago. I bought some c…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 7, 2009 to What do I need to know about shaving my head?

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Karen

"Sorry you are feeling this way! Im sending you a big hug and you can always vent!!!!…"

Kimberly Rolon replied Oct 7, 2009 to Having a difficult day :(

30 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service