Mom of 5's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Michelle - that is great that you sound encouraged! :) I dont believe in any miracle…"

Mom of 5 replied Apr 1, 2014 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"That is a very interesting question! I have Universalis now, so I am not sure how to…"

Mom of 5 replied Mar 29, 2014 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Yes! I did zinc too. I love traditional medicinal teas. I often do throat coat and m…"

Mom of 5 replied Mar 28, 2014 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Hi everyone, Thought I would update you all. After much research, through this long,…"

Mom of 5 replied Mar 28, 2014 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Thank you all for your encouragement! Supermom, I pray that in 4 years I will be as…"

Mom of 5 replied Feb 3, 2014 to Explaining desire to wear wig rather than being natural to my 11 yo sweet daughter

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Mom of 5

"I cant believe I am sick again! For those who use vaseline, is that done daily? Any…"

Mom of 5 replied Oct 8, 2013 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"Hi, I have not read all of your replies. I had a very similar incident happen &…"

Mom of 5 replied Oct 2, 2013 to Friend laughing

64 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Mary

"I feel so "normal" here! I suppose vaseline is used everyday..? I have dry eye issue…"

Mom of 5 replied Sep 30, 2013 to Anyone find themselves ill more frequently?

27 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Vicki

"I am now north of Balto, Port Deposit, Cecil County, but grew up on outskirts of Bal…"

Mom of 5 replied Aug 23, 2013 to Alopecians in Maryland

17 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Scalp Allure

"Kim, I agree about this site! Just knowing others are out there is a comfort to me!…"

Mom of 5 replied Aug 23, 2013 to I DID IT!

14 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Sonja-Erica Pompa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service