linda carraway's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there a beauty school in your area ? Maybe you can be their model ? I consider a…"

linda carraway replied Apr 17, 2018 to Makeup for alopecians who go bald

8 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Modern Show

"Wow great ! It took me almost 50 yrs to finally be free. It's pure freedom now !"

linda carraway replied Feb 12, 2016 to Positive vibes to share

23 Aug 12, 2021
Reply by ToddWilkes

"The reason they can't find the cause is because it's hard to find. Research shows th…"

linda carraway replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Georgia you ve given wonderful advise and I also been there. At 50 I was once again…"

linda carraway replied Jan 18, 2014 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I find at 56 all ages of me think it's sexy! I have so much fun if I have a hat on a…"

linda carraway replied Jan 10, 2014 to Finding love or just how to go about meeting people when you have alopecia

22 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! !!! Our immune system is messed up. The Tcells and antogens don'…"

linda carraway replied Oct 7, 2013 to How do I accept my hair loss as ALL MY FAULT?

65 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"If an African American women can wear one in Congress or any other political event.…"

linda carraway replied Sep 25, 2013 to Offended at work

38 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by pippinsgirl

"It s mot nutrition its our t cells and Antagin that are not functioning riight! I ju…"

linda carraway replied Jun 24, 2013 to Treating other medical conditions to cure alopecia?

43 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by Cassidymain

"That's exactly what I did. I shaved my head. I 55 so I've been through this for 53 y…"

linda carraway replied Jun 22, 2013 to Dealing with the unpredictability

27 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by christy murphy

"I don't think so. Our t-cells are giving the wrong signals,thats not good. My immune…"

linda carraway replied Jun 12, 2013 to What would Darwin say?

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service