TG's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your reply. OK, mine is ohiasis at back of my head and I can cover the ar…"

TG replied Jun 26, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi I am based in London so cant do a meet up but I am also new to this forum. Not ne…"

TG replied Jun 25, 2020 to New to this...

2 Jun 25, 2020
Reply by TG

"Hi I am based in London too. Btw how is this Xelijanz working for you? I have never…"

TG replied Jun 25, 2020 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi, not sure how "contained" your life really is but, if that is the case online cou…"

TG replied Jun 25, 2020 to Feels alone all the time....do men even care? Don't think dating sites work.

11 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by TimothyHoltz

"Ah I missed the part about money, then it is 100% that they are scammers. Do NOT sen…"

TG replied Jun 25, 2020 to Feels alone all the time....do men even care? Don't think dating sites work.

11 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by TimothyHoltz

"Hi everyone How's your situations now? Any updates to your conditions if you are st…"

TG replied Jun 24, 2020 to Stress & Alopecia

13 Jan 18
Reply by TvSindre

"Hi Thanks for your reply. This is the first time receiving a reply in this forum. :…"

TG replied Jun 24, 2020 to Advanced Alopecia Ohiasis

2 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by TG

"Hi everyone I am suffering from ohiasis too, may I know the update from you guys fo…"

TG replied Jun 24, 2020 to Recently diganosed with Alopecia Areata Ophiasis

17 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by TG

"Hi If you really believe food can heal alopecia, why do you think we are all here?…"

TG replied Jun 15, 2020 to Recently Diagnosed with Alopecia Areata

1 Jun 15, 2020
Reply by TG

"Hi Yeah.. online dating really sucks!  Sorry that you didn't have good experiences…"

TG replied Jun 15, 2020 to Feels alone all the time....do men even care? Don't think dating sites work.

11 Sep 6, 2021
Reply by TimothyHoltz

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service