Galena's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mary! This hasn't happened to me, but I want to send you my support. I know it's…"

Galena replied Mar 27, 2011 to White fuzzy scalp hair - what does it mean?

27 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Daria

"Hello Christine! I was recently treated for right shoulder pain by my internist. I h…"

Galena replied Jan 24, 2011 to Joint pain, bursitis - alopecia related?

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Chefpam

"" I Galena, promise to stay and support my sisters and brothers who need to not only…"

Galena replied Jan 19, 2011 to Let's all take the pledge

97 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Dorothy G.

"Best wishes to you Eric--I hope you have a favorable result. Everyone must find thei…"

Galena replied Oct 18, 2010 to Hello my fellow Alopecians! Treatment Options/ Research

19 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Gosh

"I agree with kastababy. I can say that the African American (AA) culture accepts a b…"

Galena replied Jul 31, 2010 to What's this trend doing for you?

6 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Galena

"Jenna I know exactly how you feel. I had the same anxiety about people at work seein…"

Galena replied Jul 17, 2010 to Taking the plunge tonight

18 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Gill

"Exactly Tallgirl, sometimes in life you're forced to create your own family of frien…"

Galena replied Jul 17, 2010 to Can we really accept alopecia?

22 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by NORMAN ABBOTT

"Cristian, today I had one of those moments that are very rare. I distant memory popp…"

Galena replied Jul 16, 2010 to Can we really accept alopecia?

22 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by NORMAN ABBOTT

"Hello Teresa and Everyone, Mary alerted me to vote today and I just did. I'm very ha…"

Galena replied Mar 27, 2010 to March Baldness Contest Dallas TX JackFM 100.3

23 May 23, 2010
Reply by Pat

"Hi Amber! I was using Nioxin products. As a matter of fact my hairdresser, who is my…"

Galena replied Mar 7, 2010 to Shampoo survey

16 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Amber Lounder

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service