Orbit's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"For me it was the most liberating feeling!!! When my Alopecia first came on I waited…"

Orbit replied May 5, 2009 to At what point did you decide to shave it all off?

22 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Double

"Meditation / visualization. Yoga, I see a naturopath and have been "Eating Right for…"

Orbit replied Mar 26, 2009 to What holistic treatments have you used?

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Congratulations on your personal milestone! Your post is very inspiring and means a…"

Orbit replied Mar 11, 2009 to Going wig free

40 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"I recall seeing these wig liners that are designed to absorb sweat, check them out h…"

Orbit replied Mar 10, 2009 to exercising

20 Jan 10, 2019
Reply by Austin Davis

"I haven't read all the responses her, but this site will give you the info and stren…"

Orbit replied Mar 9, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"I know exactly what you mean. I have to admit that my Alopecia has definitely played…"

Orbit replied Feb 19, 2009 to I am scared to have children.

14 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by SportyAusGirl

"I find this all very interesting. When I was younger 10-15 I used to see a naturopat…"

Orbit replied Dec 23, 2008 to Connection between Celiac Disease and AA

30 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Okay, so I have noticed something strange. For 10 days I have eliminated the offendi…"

Orbit replied Nov 17, 2008 to Blood Type & Diet

14 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"catfancy, as i research this whole notion of blood type and diet i was surprised to…"

Orbit replied Nov 7, 2008 to Blood Type & Diet

14 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"I've been thinking about this post since I replied last and I still feel good. I hav…"

Orbit replied Sep 23, 2008 to Do you truly feel good about your inner and outer self with alopecia?

17 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Shas

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service