Ross Ginners's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Human hair wigs are more expensive because they bring real hair. But that doesn’t me…"

Ross Ginners replied Mar 3, 2022 to Human hair wigs

7 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Meru Katty

"Late to the party but commenting to help anyone trying to find an answer to the same…"

Ross Ginners replied May 27, 2021 to Looking for shoulder length curly wig

3 May 27, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"Late to the party but commenting to help anyone trying to find an answer to the same…"

Ross Ginners replied May 26, 2021 to Wig for sports, surfing and swimming

133 May 26, 2021
Reply by Ross Ginners

"I also started losing my hair at 23 and have been using wigs (the custom ones are ca…"

Ross Ginners replied Jun 19, 2020 to What to prepare before getting the first wig?

5 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by TvSindre

"Never heard about that company dear! So, I can’t tell whether to buy that wig or not…"

Ross Ginners replied May 26, 2020 to Anybody try Newlacecu vacuum wig?

11 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"I will suggest you to look into the catolog of Lordhair. The catalog consists all w…"

Ross Ginners replied Feb 26, 2020 to Where to buy blonde HH wigs

7 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"You can definitely get a genuine human hair wig in the price you're expecting. A qua…"

Ross Ginners replied Dec 27, 2019 to Where to buy blonde HH wigs

7 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by Alo-mom

"Hey there!Human hair wigs are expensive but a $2500-$4000 for a hair system, that so…"

Ross Ginners replied Nov 26, 2019 to How much money did you spend on your human hair wigs?

14 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Rose

"Hi Kismet! I know hair loss is bad and seeing them fall everyday makes it worse. Med…"

Ross Ginners replied Jun 26, 2019 to Having a hard time coping with my hair loss...

5 Apr 27, 2022
Reply by ferahunt

"Not being able to change your hairstyle while wearing a wig sucks. Thankfully, a lot…"

Ross Ginners replied Aug 27, 2018 to Best Lace front Human hair wigs

9 Jul 22, 2023
Reply by Deojan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service