Sweetie's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Ladies, I cannot recommend AIP enough.  The diet is one of the major reasons for aut…"

Sweetie replied May 5, 2016 to Auto immune protocol (AIP) What are people's experiences?

15 May 5, 2016
Reply by Sweetie

"Hey, Lucy! I wish you luck as well!  In addition to AIP, I would strongly recommend…"

Sweetie replied Dec 15, 2015 to Auto immune protocol (AIP) What are people's experiences?

15 May 5, 2016
Reply by Sweetie

"Guys, I cannot recommend enough AIP. I had successfully recovered from AA last year…"

Sweetie replied Dec 15, 2015 to Auto immune protocol (AIP) What are people's experiences?

15 May 5, 2016
Reply by Sweetie

"Friends, first, want to say that if you see someone staring at you - dont always thi…"

Sweetie replied Nov 13, 2015 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"As I said before, all my big spots have grown in, no new spots (thank God, I am stil…"

Sweetie replied Jan 28, 2015 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Galium Heel 30 drops in 0.5 L water - daily from the 2nd week of regimen Graphites C…"

Sweetie replied Jan 3, 2015 to Treatment which helped me

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"Jason, all the best with treatment :) do you have any idea for the cause of your alo…"

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I could not find it in US/Canada/UK also and my friend brought it from Germany where…"

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I was AA, third onset during my life.  This time I lost up to 25% of my hair 3 years…"

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I bought it from Amazon.  But please remember that I was also staying almost AIP pal…"

63 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service