Louis's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey kevin, Just wanted to say thanks for the amusing post! Doesn't sound like alopec…"

Louis replied Nov 11, 2012 to Optimistic - New to site

11 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Kevin H

"Hey, I'm 32 years old and had never experienced any symptoms of alopecia until march…"

Louis replied Nov 11, 2012 to How many times have you had alopecia throughout your life?

76 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Gan

"I've never heard of this but I'm new to the whole alopecia thing...I'm interested in…"

Louis replied Aug 19, 2012 to New alopecia treatment? Fumaraat

6 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Have you tried organic shampoo? Tea tree and biotin enriched? it helped my itchy, se…"

Louis replied Jul 8, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"I am also about 4 months into my diagnosis of AA and have also went G/Free.... I fee…"

Louis replied Jul 8, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"jaclyn, is this diet similair to a anti-inflammatory diet? I have recently started e…"

Louis replied Jun 23, 2012 to Dietary changes halting alopecia areata

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"I also think I am going to follow up with some food sensitivity testing and anything…"

Louis replied Jun 19, 2012 to Dietary changes halting alopecia areata

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Thanks for sharing your stories! After reading the info you shared, I decided to do…"

Louis replied Jun 19, 2012 to Dietary changes halting alopecia areata

50 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Wow, thats a pretty bold statement....especially from someone who considers you thei…"

Louis replied Jun 19, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service