Maya :)'s Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Im 20 and the guy i love hes 26....hes so understanding i told him i have alopecia a…"

Maya :) replied Sep 13, 2011 to Sex and alopecia

39 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

"Thank you so much for helping... :) Eeee sorry if i sounded silly or too dramatic...…"

Maya :) replied Sep 13, 2011 to stress...sadness worse on ppl who have alopecia... true??

3 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Liz

"he and i known each other for 3 yrs now...and when i was divorcing my husband...he c…"

Maya :) replied Sep 12, 2011 to Shy and emberasst... having a new partner... and just arhhhhh......HELP..

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Randa

"Hey, well you should wear a wig, but if your hair is fine and short yes you can, or…"

Maya :) replied Mar 16, 2011 to How to make a synthetic wig look more natural

4 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Lexi

"Yeah thanks for the advice.. I went once to a saloon and the lady looked at me like…"

Maya :) replied Jan 30, 2011 to Wig too perfect, I dont know what to do to make it look natural. Help..

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

"Thanks for the advice comment. :) Yeah, my partner chris said the same thing, I shou…"

Maya :) replied Jan 24, 2011 to Are Chinese herbs a cure for alopecia?

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Yeah thats true some hair medicines i used ( treatment ) didnt work on me but worked…"

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Lisa

"Thanks guys for the reply. :) it really helped."

12 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service