HelpWanted's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

" Thank you! I did buy three wigs but I’ve only worn one of them a couple of times. J…"

HelpWanted replied Apr 18, 2018 to Can anyone answer these questions for me pleeeease?

9 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by kimmy68

" Thank you for the comment and all of the kind words !"

HelpWanted replied Apr 18, 2018 to Can anyone answer these questions for me pleeeease?

9 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by kimmy68

"Such good points!!"

HelpWanted replied Apr 18, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Yes, finally did it and it’s so freeing! Waiting to see what the future holds. No on…"

HelpWanted replied Apr 18, 2018 to Ladies who have shaved your head...Also anyone in UpstateNY

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Colere

" This is totally me right now!  I also waited until the last minute and when I was n…"

HelpWanted replied Apr 18, 2018 to Ladies who have shaved your head...Also anyone in UpstateNY

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Colere

"Omg I’m so sorry and I can’t even imagine. I’m sure nothing compares to the loss of…"

HelpWanted replied Mar 20, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Hoping for responses here. I’m in the process of losing all of my hair for the first…"

HelpWanted replied Mar 16, 2018 to Hair falling out again...........

21 Aug 18, 2018
Reply by Murmo

"Sooo I went today to try on wigs. First experience ever with them. How much have wom…"

HelpWanted replied Mar 12, 2018 to Ladies who have shaved your head...Also anyone in UpstateNY

7 Oct 24, 2018
Reply by Colere

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service