Angie's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I developed alopecia when I was two after being sick with a ear infection. Few weeks…"

Angie replied May 18 to Doing a research project on trying to find what triggers alopecia... some help?

9 Aug 8
Reply by Madeeha Byers

"Thank you so much!!!"

Angie replied Mar 16 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

310 on Wednesday
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"What is the place you went to in New York and which doctor you saw?"

Angie replied Mar 15 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

310 on Wednesday
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"That's great news to hear! I live in South Carolina but I will travel if I have too.…"

Angie replied Mar 13 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

310 on Wednesday
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"When I was two years I had an ear infection and I assume I was treated with antibiot…"

Angie replied Mar 12 to Alopecia started after being on antibiotic

11 Mar 12
Reply by Angie

"I don't even know how to get started... You said you went to Columbia University in…"

Angie replied Mar 12 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

310 on Wednesday
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"I’m so happy for you!! I’m so skeptical to try to seek help. I’ve had AU since I was…"

Angie replied Mar 11 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

310 on Wednesday
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Wow that's awesome!!! Happy for you!!! Wish it would that simple for me. Been AU for…"

Angie replied Nov 26, 2018 to AA for 3-4 years, Partial AU for 1-2 years. I have 100% regrowth on my scalp(not 100% pigment yet), rest of my body regrowth is coming along.

32 Aug 27
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"God I hope this the breakthrough for us. 29 years living with this has been long eno…"

Angie replied Jun 28, 2014 to Did anyone catch this? - Tofacitinib Citrate

49 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service