Anne Williams's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"You look fantastic. I shaved my head completely a little more than a year ago. My hu…"

Anne Williams replied Jun 27, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"I had mine done about a month ago. It is so nice to get up in the morning not lookin…"

Anne Williams replied Jun 27, 2018 to Microblading

11 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Lilly

"Stress can certainly trigger alopecia in some. Having a insensitive, unsupportive sp…"

Anne Williams replied Jun 27, 2018 to Husband makes fun of my Alopecia

9 Sep 12, 2018
Reply by Tatiana

"I had a terrible time with my eyes starting last summer. Saw my eye doc and now have…"

Anne Williams replied Jun 22, 2018 to Eyes and Nose

6 Aug 11, 2018
Reply by SCGoulette

"Check with your eye doc. I had severe problems with my eyes that started last summer…"

Anne Williams replied Jun 12, 2018 to Newbie with AU I think!

8 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by JeffreySF

"In my 40's when I developed AA. Now 63 with AU. Lost it all about a year ago or at l…"

Anne Williams replied Jun 12, 2018 to For those of you with alopecia universalis like myself at what age did you develop it?

30 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Hannah

"I am a 63 year old woman. My AA started in my 40's with only loosing one patch at a…"

Anne Williams replied Jun 12, 2018 to Newbie with AU I think!

8 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by JeffreySF

"Great advice and information. Thanks!"

Anne Williams replied Jun 4, 2018 to Eye lashes

22 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Demixl

"Good tip. Thanks. I haven't tried any lashes since loosing all of mine. I also caref…"

Anne Williams replied May 28, 2018 to Eye lashes

22 Mar 10, 2021
Reply by Demixl

"Yes. I finally shaved my head about a year ago. Then my eyebrows and lashes disappea…"

Anne Williams replied May 19, 2018 to Losing Pubic Hair (I know... I went THERE!)

15 Sep 23, 2020
Reply by JeffreySF

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service