Michelle's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Angelique, I had my Alopecia first and by chance a friends son who is a doctor as…"

Michelle replied Nov 23, 2011 to Hair loss and Lupus

1 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Michelle

"Hi there, for me it is my HEADBLADE. I get a really clean shave and the products are…"

Michelle replied Nov 23, 2011 to Bald? Questions

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"Hi Scott K, yes I have the white hairs too and i tried to grow them out to see if th…"

Michelle replied Nov 30, 2010 to Is there any way to get rid of patches of hair on my head?

9 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Hi Diane, hope you are feeling better. I did some looking on the net and yes the col…"

Michelle replied Oct 22, 2010 to Wristbands for AA awareness

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Terrel

"Diana that is a great idea. I can't believe i didn't think of it myself. We should d…"

Michelle replied Oct 20, 2010 to Wristbands for AA awareness

18 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Terrel

"Diana, PLEASE don't do the Nair thing. It burns like nothing i felt before and my he…"

Michelle replied Oct 12, 2010 to Bald or half hair?

11 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kira

"Hi Andrea. I've been shaving my head for 6 months. I have the same problems. I shave…"

Michelle replied Oct 11, 2010 to Anyone bald and experiencing pain from the stubbles/regrowth?

15 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Cheryl, Co-founder

"For me it was easier to shave then to try and hide my spots. I've been shaving for t…"

Michelle replied Oct 11, 2010 to Bald or half hair?

11 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Kira

"What is cicatricial alopecia or scarring alopecia? The term "cicatricial alopecia"…"

Michelle replied Sep 15, 2010 to Could someone please explain...?

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Nicolle joi houseman

"Areata - is spots on a specified area. Totallis - is hair loss of entire area Univer…"

Michelle replied Sep 15, 2010 to Could someone please explain...?

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Nicolle joi houseman

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service