Newjack's Discussions (307)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

"This is going to be gross, but has anyone got black spots/specks in there stool? I j…"

Newjack replied May 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I see the same doctor I'm surprised she said 2 months. When I first saw her she told…"

Newjack replied Mar 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Frida, I haven't been off my meds. My doctor saw me today and said everything…"

Newjack replied Feb 4, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks apple"

Newjack replied Jan 28, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone had surgery on Xeljanz? I just had surgery done and my surgeon wasn't all…"

Newjack replied Jan 27, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Smells like a scam"

Newjack replied Jan 25, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was shaving it till I had full regrowth"

Newjack replied Dec 31, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey,  Yeah I did have burning but it stopped almost 2 weeks ago to do the day. Don'…"

Newjack replied Dec 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Interesting I noticed this when I got Seb derm on my face. I'll ask my derm to take…"

Newjack replied Dec 28, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No burning or itching. The hair behind  my ears are actually filling behind my ear..…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service