PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I love this reply, femmemuscle!"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 22, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Chenelle, It would be wonderful if we could avoid all the questions and stares. And…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 22, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"I caught a segment on the Today Show this morning - about the different impacts of c…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 21, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Donna, You are a Boldly Bald Woman after my own heart! Attagirl!"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 9, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"Dan, I love your reply! I too started out with cancer - overian cancer and am very b…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 6, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"As are you, Aly dear heart, as are you!"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 6, 2015 to At what point do you REALLY start to accept it?

57 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Judy,  go to Groups and look up the International Alopecia Day group. They do just t…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 6, 2015 to How to find the courage to go out in public bald

59 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by loriann

"Me too. A shaved head was freeing. The wispy remnants of hair before au finally had…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 6, 2015 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"Susan, At 64, with universalis, I simply shine up my head and strut my stuff. I have…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 6, 2015 to Alopecia

20 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Sarah Reade, MD

"Jordan, I know college is a place not only of higher learning, but for meeting peopl…"

PamFitros@boldlybaldwomen.com replied Jan 6, 2015 to Alopecia in college

33 Apr 15, 2019
Reply by Rakyshka

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service