Patches's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey - surprised there are no replies to this. How is the open label trial going?"

Patches replied Aug 23, 2019 to Clinical Trial Blog Part 2: Topical JAK Inhibitor

8 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by 5DH

"If anyone is interested - I shaved it. I have mixed feelings about it. I think I can…"

Patches replied Aug 22, 2019 to Need advice - should I shave my head?

10 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Reed

"I can’t find anything on the internet about this. How did you get the tar and how di…"

Patches replied Aug 22, 2019 to Any alopecia areata success stories?

103 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by Patches

"Hey thanks man.  I constantly read this site, the reddit group and the Facebook gro…"

Patches replied Aug 6, 2019 to Need advice - should I shave my head?

10 Nov 22, 2023
Reply by Reed

"Hey - did you get anywhere? I started taking supplements but I wasn’t disciplined. H…"

Patches replied Jul 30, 2019 to Interesting article discussing zinc correlation

6 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Patches

"Did anyone here ever look further into this? I've found a couple other studies showi…"

Patches replied Apr 5, 2019 to Interesting article discussing zinc correlation

6 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Patches

"Hi Vince, Which Toppik product did you buy?"

Patches replied Jan 17, 2019 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"Which Toppix product do you go with for your head?"

Patches replied Jan 17, 2019 to Patches are still visible even when I shaved my hair. Any advice for me?

40 Mar 15, 2019
Reply by RitaStar

"I'm now about 6 weeks into a TCm regimen. Still no regrowth..."

Patches replied Oct 14, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

"Hey TMB, Where did you get the idea to do that or the guidance on how to make the m…"

Patches replied Sep 17, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service