NicoleT's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting Football fan, beacon is saying they wont send less than 20 boxes now? I…"

NicoleT replied Mar 4, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi Roxy! order from Bangladesh! Frida on this site also lives in South Africa and or…"

NicoleT replied Jan 1, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So I have had 2 different versions of BCBS. The first version I had, covered xeljan…"

NicoleT replied Dec 31, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes cocopuffz what was your book you followed?? I may try it for when I try to wean…"

NicoleT replied Dec 30, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"So Glad for you Cocopuffz17! Keep us posted! For me I did extremely strict Autoimmu…"

NicoleT replied Dec 29, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi Newjack Yeah don’t order theu bonhoa. They are a retailer so far as I know. Order…"

NicoleT replied Dec 28, 2018 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"STEVE!!!! This is exciting! Fast progres, way faster than I had! I have a cold too,…"

NicoleT replied Dec 24, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"I agreed with Nat! If you have someone going definitely have them bring a bunch back…"

NicoleT replied Dec 22, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hi! I replied back to you I believe with email addresses! Thanks! "

NicoleT replied Dec 21, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

"Hey JeffreySF, I am under the care of Dr. Filamer Kabigting at Columbia University D…"

NicoleT replied Dec 21, 2018 to Tofacitinib Results after 9 Months

91 Mar 7, 2019
Reply by Dan

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service