Montoya Grant's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Dominique, Thanks! That does seem like a very logical solution...I will call the cl…"

Montoya Grant replied Oct 11, 2009 to *~Lace Wig Adhesives~*

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

"Erin, Thanks for the suggestions I will definitely check that out...it sounds like…"

Montoya Grant replied Oct 11, 2009 to *~Lace Wig Adhesives~*

4 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

"Hi, Yeah just like Moisuc Alexnadru I was born anemic so having alopecia had nothin…"

Montoya Grant replied Oct 10, 2009 to How many people with AA, AT or AU are anemic?

9 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Me

"Jessica that's wonderful. I as well hope for best for the both of us. Its going to b…"

Montoya Grant replied Oct 9, 2009 to Regrowth :)

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

"Hi Jessica, Im experiencing some regrowth myself and I haven't had a strand of hair…"

Montoya Grant replied Oct 9, 2009 to Regrowth :)

7 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Montoya Grant

"Hi, I was a member of Hair Club for Kids for 2 years, and they bond the hair to you…"

Montoya Grant replied Jun 27, 2009 to Semi-permanent wigs

6 May 31, 2017
Reply by Suzi

"Hi Kay Kay, My last relationship was over a year ago. I haven't been talking to any…"

Montoya Grant replied Feb 23, 2009 to teenage dating with aa

7 Aug 22, 2021
Reply by Jamalia Franko

"Hi Tamara, It took 5 years for my hair to completely fall out. I was diagnosed with…"

Montoya Grant replied Feb 21, 2009 to How quickly did you lose your hair?

12 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Jodi

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service