MaureenRose's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I have weeks where I feel the same too. I hope with age I will grow bit right now we…"

MaureenRose replied Jul 2, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

72 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"I will not be replying to you again because it seems you are being nasty for attenti…"

MaureenRose replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

72 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"I understand now what you meant. Just different points of advice :)"

MaureenRose replied Jul 1, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

72 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"How dare you speak for anyone else when they say someone is good looking how can you…"

72 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"I would choose an interesting Guy with hobbies and interests before I would choose m…"

72 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hi Jorge just had a little look on your profile, hope you don't mind, and you physic…"

72 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hi Jorge, your discussion made me really sad, I actually felt in my heart what you a…"

72 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2020   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service