Frank's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Rachel, It is so annoying. And you can totally see it coming too. I know when it ha…"

Frank replied Feb 16, 2009 to Called out again....

56 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Christina Argott

"Hello Heather... I am also not a teenager any longer... I am old... 41. I developed…"

Frank replied Apr 21, 2008 to teens with alopecia

6 Apr 22, 2008
Reply by kastababy

"I would have to say that growing up as a kid and a teenager with au was much harder…"

Frank replied Apr 18, 2008 to Transitioning from childhood to adulthood with alopecia

16 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by corrina

"Over the years I have had more than my fair share. I guess looking back, the funnies…"

Frank replied Apr 18, 2008 to What's your funniest "mishap" with your wig or scarf

7 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Frank

"Has anyone ever gone to the conference without knowing a single person?"

Frank replied Apr 12, 2008 to so are their any conventions or groups where people meet?

34 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Laura M

"That is too funny. I think I would have let him sing."

Frank replied Apr 12, 2008 to What's your funniest "mishap" with your wig or scarf

7 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Frank

"Ornit, I couldn't have said it better. When I first looked at the photos, I was amaz…"

Frank replied Apr 12, 2008 to Hairpiece-Sciencepro

3 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Fitzy

"I took the survey and would be very interested in the reults. How many completed sur…"

Frank replied Apr 12, 2008 to Help me with my Research!

13 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Diane

"I think genetics has some affect, although from what I have personally read or seen…"

Frank replied Apr 12, 2008 to

just now

"How about 36 years? Lost it all at 5 and I am now 41 (I hope the math is right). I o…"

Frank replied Apr 12, 2008 to Who has had the longest AU period with little to no regrowth?

13 May 12, 2008
Reply by tamgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service