Carlie's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (317) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't see why not. LDN is not harmful at all. It's actually like taking a suppleme…"

Carlie replied Jan 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It seemed to come in quickly to about 1/4 of an inch fine hairs all over my head bef…"

Carlie replied Jan 4, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I take LDN, prescribed by my funcional Dr. It has to be compounded at the pharmacy.…"

Carlie replied Jan 3, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Does one have to have RA to get the methotrexate? Did it help kick start growth? "

Carlie replied Dec 28, 2017 to Possible link to increase xeljanz chances?

1 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Carlie

"Your hair hooks beautiful! How often are you doing the cortisone shots and do you do…"

Carlie replied Dec 17, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It wouldn't hurt to add the LDN. It's very safe and actually good for you. It tricks…"

Carlie replied Dec 16, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Tryingtocope, make an appointment with a functional medicine doctor and start LDN. I…"

Carlie replied Oct 30, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"I'm 66 and have never had any sign of hair loss, I've always had lots of hair. Then…"

Carlie replied Oct 23, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"Hi Suzie, Were you doing anything else other than the injections? Diet and supplemen…"

Carlie replied Oct 23, 2017 to Xeljanz and Looking Ahead to the Future...

102 Jan 8, 2019
Reply by Moonbeam

"I was hoping to see some more posts from pterese about her daughter. I have had Alop…"

Carlie replied Oct 18, 2017 to Low Dose Naltrexone...can help?

39 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Bill_Andrews

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service