zoitsa theo's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kathy,   Can you let me know where you purchased your hair topper from? I live on…"

zoitsa theo replied May 22, 2017 to Please read, seeking advice on hair pieces

11 May 27, 2017
Reply by alannagriffin46@yahoo.com

"Thanks D :)  Obviously baby's health is way more important than mine- and i will do…"

zoitsa theo replied Feb 18, 2015 to Are there any safe treatments available during breastfeeding?

12 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hey Jena- i know that the loss is hormonal, but since I already suffered from AA, my…"

zoitsa theo replied Feb 18, 2015 to Are there any safe treatments available during breastfeeding?

12 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Thanks for your reply- i will check on line and try phyto line- as is it a little ch…"

12 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Hey Deb-   I have purchased his treatment, and sadly, it didn't work for me.  I am s…"

zoitsa theo replied Feb 8, 2015 to Shmuel Gonen

11 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Nicolas

"It is really irritating that there is no answer to something millions are suffering…"

zoitsa theo replied Jan 20, 2012 to Alopoecia strikes again!

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by zoitsa theo

"Wow... really interesting! I have been struggling with AA for almost 3 years, and si…"

zoitsa theo replied Dec 18, 2011 to Alopoecia strikes again!

12 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by zoitsa theo

"I have been through it as well Linda, and am glad that you are seeing results! The s…"

zoitsa theo replied Dec 18, 2011 to Responding well to steroid injections, but...

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by stacey

"I am really sorry to hear about your AA :( I am 33 yr old woman and was also diagnos…"

zoitsa theo replied Dec 18, 2011 to What next?

1 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by zoitsa theo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service