Jen's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Christy its funny you mention the birth control because thats when my first patch of…"

Jen replied Jul 4, 2013 to Feeling overwhelmed and angry about my diagnosis and I don't know what to do (my story)

8 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"I hear exactly what you are saying and couldn't have expressed the feelings better m…"

Jen replied Jul 3, 2013 to Feeling overwhelmed and angry about my diagnosis and I don't know what to do (my story)

8 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"I love that! what a great t-shirt idea. You should set up a shop on CafePress and ma…"

Jen replied Jul 3, 2013 to The people around with alopecia

11 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Lisa Santer

"I wish I could get to your level of acceptance. I have been struggling for years now…"

Jen replied Jul 3, 2013 to The people around with alopecia

11 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Lisa Santer

"thank you! I just want to try it all because I am so desperate for my hair to grow b…"

Jen replied May 17, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"I am sorry things are so different where you are. Having no hair is very depressing…"

Jen replied May 16, 2013 to What can I do?

7 May 28, 2013
Reply by Patricia

"I have an appointment with my derm on Monday for my injections. I will bring this up…"

Jen replied May 15, 2013 to New Treatment for alopecia that worked for me

15 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Emily

"I hope you are able to find some backing or the insurance company will cover what th…"

Jen replied May 15, 2013 to Finance help for steroid injections

9 Apr 13, 2023
Reply by Lily Wilson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service