NettyNurse's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there! I've done henna on my head as well, and it is a very cool feeling having i…"

NettyNurse replied Jul 7, 2017 to Henna Tattoo

2 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Coleen

"WOW! You're incredible and brave! I've been trying to do that all my life, and becau…"

NettyNurse replied Jul 7, 2017 to A little encouragement from a teen alopecian

28 May 8, 2018
Reply by Rebeca_Martins11

"Hi Jorge!!! I'm 31 as well and was diagnosed with AA at 4 that eventually turned int…"

NettyNurse replied Jul 4, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hello!  I was diagnosed with Alopecia Areata at the age of 4. My parent's worried ab…"

NettyNurse replied Jun 29, 2017 to Children with Alopecia

1 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by NettyNurse

"Hi CJ, I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter is going through such a rough time. H…"

NettyNurse replied Jun 29, 2017 to Living and Treating AA

13 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Marisa

"Hey girl! I can totally relate to you, that's pretty awesome first of all. I just tu…"

NettyNurse replied Jan 13, 2014 to What are your questions?

2 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Ted Roberts

"Gumi! Thank you for joining my Bald and Beautiful group! What a coincidence we both…"

NettyNurse replied Oct 9, 2013 to I need support or good advice, please!

10 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I LOVE WIGS!....I have so much fun with them, so I can relate to you. The only thing…"

NettyNurse replied Oct 8, 2013 to Is going bald really necessary?

74 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Marie

"Hello! I'm so sorry to hear what your family is going through. It's tough, but if yo…"

NettyNurse replied Oct 8, 2013 to I need support or good advice, please!

10 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Danielle, You've taken a great big step by reaching out for support, our conditi…"

NettyNurse replied Jun 22, 2012 to Just diagnosed....feeling very scared

128 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Ashle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service