Rascalx2's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I been trying ruxolitinib cream for some spots that come back when i drop xeljanz to…"

Rascalx2 replied Jul 19, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Xeljanz has been the best treatment for UC, i have not had any flare ups since takin…"

Rascalx2 replied Jan 2, 2022 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"Hey Raya, i started taking xeljnz few years back , i wanted to take it to grow back…"

Rascalx2 replied Dec 23, 2021 to Stopped Xeljanz and hairs are falling again. Need help

32 May 7, 2022
Reply by mastros

"If you are getting spots then get the shots, this is pretty unpredictable disease an…"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 19, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have thinned out hair but no bald spots as of now, i had bald spots intermittently…"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 8, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I had nothing on 10 mg a day, nothing on 15 mg a day, but growth when I went to 20 m…"

Rascalx2 replied Oct 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Lower lashes came back but none of the hair throughout is as thick as it once was in…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My lashes came back but thinner, although i seem to be doing pretty good now, im wor…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 28, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Nat, im AU, been on xeljanz 20mg a day, with that i keep my hair... if i decreas…"

Rascalx2 replied Sep 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on 20mgs a day for about 3 years, nothing grew back at 10mgs, strted see…"

Rascalx2 replied Aug 22, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service