Andrey's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"You are always so amusing Dom I get a chuckle out of your posts. I'll give you a cha…"

Andrey replied Jun 26, 2015 to How to accept being ugly

333 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Richard and Heather Montgomery

"BUT BUT BUT BUT Women on alopecia world thinks being a bald man is ok!!!! Except whe…"

Andrey replied Jun 26, 2015 to It's hard to be a male with alopecia

11 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Richard Oquendo

"Get real, IF being bald wasn't ugly, the xeljanz thread would not have over 600 repl…"

333 Sep 25, 2020

"The only reason you feel this way is because you dated men who happened NOT to care.…"

333 Sep 25, 2020

"How sick that some people accuse you of being a troll. Not all of us want to be ugly…"

333 Sep 25, 2020

"Well I'm in the same boat as you except I'm a man which make it 100 times worse. I k…"

333 Sep 25, 2020

"Seen your results Owen. Very happy for you man. You will be a slayer in no time! Bet…"

Andrey replied Jun 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yeah nice to see this contradicts all that feel good crap you told me earlier in my…"

Andrey replied Apr 13, 2015 to What if people find out?

11 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Debra (twin mom)

"Only my hair coming back would bring me happiness"

Andrey replied Feb 26, 2015 to Smile until you believe it

12 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Michela1986

"I already go to a therapist it doesn't do anything for me TG. Therapy just helps you…"

Andrey replied Dec 1, 2014 to In the news: Gail Porter fears she'll never marry beacuse of alopecia! What do you think?

8 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by AlopeciaDestroyedMyLife

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service