Christopher Blackett's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Alopecia is an auto immune disorder, so naturally your immune system will be out of…"

Christopher Blackett replied Oct 18, 2014 to Infections

43 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Veronicasteele

"While I disagree with Lee, it's her opinion. I don't think she should have voiced th…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jul 4, 2011 to 27 and covered up

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Don't be ashamed of your reaction. There's no right way to respond to alopecia. Don'…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jul 4, 2011 to 27 and covered up

82 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

"Everything will be alright. Trust me, you won't die, you'll still have your friends…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jun 18, 2011 to Practical advice needed please :)

12 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

"I don't believe that steroid injections can cause hairloss. But pulling at your hair…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jun 17, 2011 to Steroid injections

2 Jun 17, 2011

"I've had alopecia for 10 years now. I've honed in all the treatments that I've found…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jun 17, 2011 to Question about steroid cream

4 Jun 17, 2011

"I think alopecia is a terrible thing to cope with, but also quite beautiful. All the…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jun 17, 2011 to Being transformed by the renewal of your mind

15 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"No problem! That run'll take things off your mind. Just to clarify, do you have AA o…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jan 16, 2011 to 1st derm appointment over

6 Jan 16, 2011

"Now that we know the gene, a cure shouldn't be that far (or at least treatment that…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jan 16, 2011 to New treatment must be just around the corner?

27 May 9, 2011
Reply by Laura Adams

"Hi, I've had alopecia for 8 years now, and unfortunately, it's a seemingly incurable…"

Christopher Blackett replied Jan 16, 2011 to Thin hair after alopecia

2 Jan 16, 2011

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service