Stella's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I'm happy for you! I know how you feel and I think it is important to share the…"

Stella replied Apr 2, 2014 to Total regrowth :)

50 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"I live in Slovenia, I deal directly with Follea...The nearest is in Germany, Munich,…"

Stella replied Sep 17, 2013 to Silicone on my wig turned white and bubbly

9 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Hey, I'm so sorry this happened to you. I was so scared of situations like this, I d…"

Stella replied Sep 6, 2013 to Humiliating experience :(

34 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Yes, that too."

Stella replied Sep 6, 2013 to Regrowth - why?

9 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"No...they didn't reply..."

Stella replied Sep 4, 2013 to Silicone on my wig turned white and bubbly

9 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Stella

"I got sick- pancreatitis, so doctors put me on a really strict diet. That was it. Th…"

Stella replied Sep 3, 2013 to Regrowth - why?

9 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"No, I'm not on that diet anymore. I'm still careful what I eat, I drink a lot of fre…"

Stella replied Sep 3, 2013 to Regrowth - why?

9 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Rosy, thank you. The doctors toughed I have Crohn's Disease too. When in hospital, I…"

Stella replied Sep 2, 2013 to Regrowth - why?

9 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Hello. I lost all of my body hair 2 years ago, and I did not get any regrowth until…"

Stella replied Jul 23, 2013 to Regrowth and more loss. How to get through a rough day?

9 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Stella

"Well it is OK. I knew the life of the wig would be around 2-3 years. I will call the…"

Stella replied Jul 23, 2013 to Silicone on my wig turned white and bubbly

9 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Stella

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service