Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Does anyone know if  Baracitinib is safer than Xeljanz?  I was just diagnosed with a…"

Starshine replied Mar 6, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Hi all, I have been on Xeljanz for 7 years now and was just diagnosed with superfici…"

Starshine replied Mar 3, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"If you start on it, let us know if you think it is as effective.  I have also had gr…"

Starshine replied Jul 19, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I was wondering the same thing.  And does it work as well as Xeljanz.  "

Starshine replied Jul 19, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frieda, it is great to hear from you as well.  I  am glad that so many of us long…"

Starshine replied May 27, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Not sure about the breast implants, but I lost a lot of hair three months after havi…"

Starshine replied May 24, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks, Kevin.  That is good news.  Please let us know if it works as well as Xeljan…"

Starshine replied May 24, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks for the encouraging news, Football Fan.  I hope it does get approved this yea…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes, I can skip days also, but I think my relapse after Covid was due in part to the…"

Starshine replied May 23, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sadele,  I do remember you also.  We are the old-timers on this forum.  Nice to h…"

Starshine replied May 23, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service