Starshine's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (344) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi CWS.  I have also had complete regrowth, going on five years now.  How long have…"

Starshine replied Apr 3 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"LJBMD, I am on oral.  Unfortunately the topical, which would be better for your daug…"

Starshine replied Feb 13 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

33 Mar 16
Reply by LJBMD

"I started this post in 2012 and soon after, I progressed to total AU.  I lost all sc…"

Starshine replied Feb 13 to Trying to cope with diffuse AA

33 Mar 16
Reply by LJBMD

"My 5-year anniversary on Xeljanz is coming up so I thought I would post a picture to…"

Starshine replied Feb 12 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Thank you, Singh.  How are you coming along?"

Starshine replied May 12, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Hi Football Fan, that is the strange part, I am a brunette, but my hair came in snow…"

Starshine replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"I noticed some very fine, white growth at about 2 months, but it did not seem to be…"

Starshine replied May 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"It has been a while since I posted been on here, but this is my 4-year anniversary o…"

Starshine replied May 10, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Hi CWS, what dose are you on now?  Have you been able to decrease at all?  "

Starshine replied Apr 11, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

"Hi J cortez, I am curious as to why you think your hair started thinning.  What dose…"

Starshine replied Jan 22, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

8022 11 hours ago
Reply by Frida Rupert

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

AlopeciaWorld.com: It's hair loss support at its best!

© 2019   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service