Starshine's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (389) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Football Fan.  My doc appealed to the insurance and they did cover Xeljanz again…"

Starshine replied Nov 2, 2023 to Olumiant, your experiences and opinions

8 Mar 6
Reply by Ricky_1008

"I simply used NIBA.sales@gmail.com.  like Bibby, I placed my order, only I used dire…"

Starshine replied Aug 18, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I heard about NINA through the Facebook group JAK Inhibitors for Alopecia.  I believ…"

Starshine replied Jul 24, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Just email niba.sales@gmail.com.  You can Google their website at NIBA Healthcare"

Starshine replied Jul 23, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"I just received my order from NIBA.   They sent me a tracking number the day after I…"

Starshine replied Jul 22, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Sorry you had difficulty.  I did a ba k transfer through my bank and it went great. …"

Starshine replied Jul 15, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Hi  Merry.  No, no rx needed.  I just ordered.  It was very easy and they seem very…"

Starshine replied Jul 14, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Jak inhibitors for Alopecia is the FB group.  Easy to join."

Starshine replied Jul 9, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"Yes, and no rx required!"

Starshine replied Jul 7, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

"So after not hearing from Beacon for almost a week after trying to place an order, I…"

Starshine replied Jul 7, 2023 to Xeljanz from India

1261 Feb 26
Reply by Alex J

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service