Megan's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks to everyone for your comments. i really appreciate it. so as of right now, Pa…"

Megan replied Apr 21, 2009 to clobetasol

12 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by christopher

"hi Fitzy, i wish you lived in nj so you could come talk to my daugher's class!"

Megan replied Sep 2, 2008 to Speech on Alopecia in schools.

9 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Gill

"hi Vickie, how is your daughter doing? it's nice to hear that she is dealing with th…"

Megan replied Aug 28, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"hi Christina thanks for that great reply. we've been on vacation the past week and i…"

Megan replied Aug 28, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"hi Angela, thanks for the reply. i know what you mean about the hiding and how it ju…"

Megan replied Aug 18, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"hi Rosy, i just looked up the freedom wig. looks real. where do you live? do you thi…"

Megan replied Aug 17, 2008 to 5 year old daughter with alopecia areata

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"hi Sharon, thanks for the reply. i hope to one day feel ok and just move on with lif…"

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"hi Rose Marie, thanks for your reply. did your daughter have a difficult time at sch…"

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

"hi Bogie, thanks for taking the time to reply. sounds like you've been on a roller c…"

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by estrella

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service