AnnS's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I now have a Follea (this is my second bout with AA, I had a full regrowth for about…"

AnnS replied Jul 21, 2016 to Wigs in the wind

3 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by AnnS

"JAK inhibitors are ridiculously expensive, and even if you have RA which is FDA on-l…"

AnnS replied Apr 29, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Ha! Yes, hairless bodies. They are appealing. At least my spouse thinks so ;) It's n…"

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"I'm so, so sorry about this. How incredibly difficult! School kids can be terribly c…"

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Please don't hurt yourself Struggling_hard! I have done this in the past, and believ…"

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"First, the kids will not even bat an eye. My kindergarten son told one of his two te…"

AnnS replied Feb 14, 2016 to Finding it hard coping with hair loss. How to adapt to wearing wigs full-time and how to tell people about hair loss!

36 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Ana74

"I've been toying with the idea of eyeliner tattoos too. My problem is I have one ful…"

AnnS replied Jan 12, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"Also I have to say, what an outpouring of support here! I just joined myself recentl…"

AnnS replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

"First off, accept the anger. It, too, will come and go ;D But if you feel comfortabl…"

AnnS replied Jan 7, 2016 to Tired of everyone telling me it will all grow back

69 May 4, 2016
Reply by Taylor Kang

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service