Carolyn's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"have any of your that have had your brows tatooed had them done in the Southern part…"

Carolyn replied Feb 9, 2011 to Eyelashes and eyebrows gone!

17 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Jonathan

"I hope that my story might be useful. I've been wearing wigs for about 10 years. How…"

Carolyn replied Nov 12, 2009 to Considering shaving head for Freedom Wig

28 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"I've had pretty good luck with with the Raquel line. From what I've heard about this…"

Carolyn replied Sep 23, 2009 to Racquel Welch Wigs

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by kimberly dean

"The cap does fit very well...they come in different sizes, so that helps. They sell…"

Carolyn replied Jul 9, 2009 to Cyberhair!?!

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

"Dominique, I've got experience with the Amy's Presence Cyberhair wigs, some of whic…"

Carolyn replied Jul 9, 2009 to Cyberhair!?!

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

"I have a hard time answering this becuase my local dealer didn't give me the proper…"

Carolyn replied Apr 23, 2009 to Anyone else having problems with Amy's Presence?

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

"Hi Nancy, Another option would be the Amy Presence line of wigs. They are synthetic…"

Carolyn replied Apr 3, 2009 to Wig help...

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

"Amy's Presence cyberhair wigs are running around $2K for short hair. Here is what I…"

Carolyn replied Mar 1, 2009 to Anyone else having problems with Amy's Presence?

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

"I've found that the Freedom Vacuums are much less expensive! I don't own one yet, bu…"

Carolyn replied Nov 22, 2008 to PEGGY KNIGHT WIGS?

2 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by emily

"Don't worry about asking questions...I'm happy to answer! I know what you mean about…"

Carolyn replied Oct 28, 2008 to Anyone else having problems with Amy's Presence?

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service