Anisha's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you still take Topacinx from Beacon Pharmacy? Would you recommend it? How much do…"

Anisha replied Dec 31, 2019 to Xeljanz from India

1263 Apr 7
Reply by Anisha

"Yah, i get that. But Alopecia a legitimate autoimmune disease, not just a cosmetic i…"

Anisha replied Dec 31, 2019 to Xeljanz coverage denied

5 Jan 2, 2020
Reply by Nor75

"Hello, how did it go? Was the medication/ pharmacy legit? How much did it cost? Did…"

Anisha replied Dec 31, 2019 to Tofacinix- Tofacitinib Citrate- Generic Xeljanz from India

8 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by Anisha

"That's great news! I wish Xeljanz was around when I had Alopecia as a teenager."

Anisha replied Oct 14, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can anyone recommend a doctor in the DC metro region (DC, Northern VA, MD) who is pr…"

Anisha replied Aug 24, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That's great news! can I ask which health insurance you have? Do you have a doctor o…"

Anisha replied May 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That happened to me with Cyclosporine."

Anisha replied May 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Can I contact you off list?"

Anisha replied May 21, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

"It does, thanks. I also have Carefirst, so that's encouraging. Did your doctor need…"

Anisha replied May 13, 2015 to Starting Xeljanz, have some questions

12 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by katiegirl

"Where are you getting your Xeljanz?"

Anisha replied May 13, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service