Jennifer's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Roslyn, So sorry to hear about your experience!!! I went the same route a couple…"

Jennifer replied Jun 24, 2013 to Eyebrow tattooing

12 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by kimberly dean

"I had about the same problem you describe until one day I found this eyebrow site, w…"

Jennifer replied Jul 18, 2011 to Eyebrow loss? Half an eyebrow loss? Where is the rest of that eyebrow and is this common?

16 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by holyhairlossbatman!!

"Hi Andrea, My heart goes out to you and everyone with no eyebrows! I have to say I f…"

Jennifer replied Jan 12, 2011 to The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

"Have you seen the SALE on http://w.blinkiesonline2.com It's a buy one get one free t…"

Jennifer replied Jul 29, 2010 to Eyebrows and eyelashes.... ohh how i miss them sooo.....

13 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Casey

"I use Blinkies lashes with the permanent eyeliner on them. They are wonderful! The b…"

Jennifer replied May 25, 2010 to What do you do about losing eyebrows and eyelashes?

23 May 25, 2010
Reply by Vicktoria (Katya's mom)

"I've had great success using the temp tattoo brows from http://www.tattoobrows.com T…"

Jennifer replied May 7, 2010 to Eyebrows

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

"Hi Margarita, I have some Blinkies, too and just love them! The instructions they se…"

Jennifer replied Jan 15, 2010 to How do you wash false eye lashes?

10 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Shas

"I had the regular tattoo's, too. Mine faded really bad and then the color ran - awfu…"

Jennifer replied Sep 1, 2009 to tattooing eyebrows- hurt???

20 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by C V

"So sorry to hear about your eyebrows! I use the ones I found on this web site. They…"

Jennifer replied Sep 1, 2009 to Guess whose coming back to visit?

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Lee

"I had the 'real' tattoo brows done some time ago. Mine ran into the skin around the…"

Jennifer replied Jun 30, 2009 to How real do dermal eyebrow tattoos look?

26 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Heidi Worman

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service