Jennifer Krahn's Discussions (128)

Discussions Replied To (98) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to disagree with the heat factor and the Freedom Wig.  I wear one and it simp…"

Jennifer Krahn replied May 3, 2015 to Lace wig vs. vacuum wig

11 May 7, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"Yes!!!  I went on the California Screaming (or something like that) roller coaster,…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Apr 11, 2015 to Freedom wig and roller coasters

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Liisa

"Hi Lyndsey, I am a Freedom Wig representative here in Canada and also wear a Freedom…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Feb 21, 2015 to Advice on Freedom and Follea Wigs

12 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Bonnie

"I LOVE your new look!    You are beautiful! I was also going to add that more pictur…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 29, 2015 to Suction based wigs?! Worth the money?

18 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Coco

"Hi Cheyenne, You will definitely know the right time to shave and I totally understa…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 28, 2015 to Need advice, please

2 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Cheyenne

"Your welcome.  You can check out www.freedomwigs.com and the "contact us" page for y…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 28, 2015 to Suction based wigs?! Worth the money?

18 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Coco

"Hi Courtney I am back in Toronto about once a month for Freedom consultations so we…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 28, 2015 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Hi Martina, The Freedom Wig truly did allow me to run, play volleyball, waterski, s…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 27, 2015 to Suction based wigs?! Worth the money?

18 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Coco

"Hi Courtney, You would find your local Freedom Representative and I just popped onto…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 26, 2015 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Hi Peachydown, You can wear a Freedom Wig with hair.  It will need to be shaved but…"

Jennifer Krahn replied Jan 26, 2015 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service