Stars-r-Aligned's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I think I may have alopecia... And it started when I was 24 when my hair start…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 31, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Wow. That's insane.,at least it struck in your 50's rather than your teens,childhood…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 31, 2017 to When did you develop AU? Is the highest probabilities during childhood?

28 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Wow what an ugly reply! People don't fall in love with your appearance and if they d…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 31, 2017 to Accepting today: Beyond fear and loathing of alopecia universalis

9 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"Wow I wonder what makes Xeljanz work, that's amazing it worked well for you."

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 30, 2017 to Anyone given up on Xeljanz?

11 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"If it works so well why hasn't this product gained publicity?"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 29, 2017 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"At least one good thing is that there's a great possibility of my hair regrowing, fo…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 27, 2017 to I thought i had androgenetic alopecia...but my hair is growing.

5 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Jan

"But I thought with alopecia areata, you lose big chunks and have multiple patches, a…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 27, 2017 to I thought i had androgenetic alopecia...but my hair is growing.

5 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Jan

"UpDATE I found a circular patch!!!!! I really need help to see what the hell is goi…"

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 25, 2017 to I thought i had androgenetic alopecia...but my hair is growing.

5 Apr 1, 2017
Reply by Jan

"Wow that was messed up of him to do."

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 25, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"This answer all the way."

Stars-r-Aligned replied Mar 25, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service