Lavonne Sandberg's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"You can easily get wig related products on http://bit.ly/hairproductsacc"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Sep 4, 2017 to Human Hair Blend Wig Care and Care Products!!

8 Mar 11, 2021
Reply by Joe Nyagah

"this will help Just Rite Positioning Spray for Lace Wig "

Lavonne Sandberg replied Sep 4, 2017 to Lace Wig Help

2 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by chris for hair

"Good Luck. Hope it works for you."

Lavonne Sandberg replied Aug 11, 2017 to Im starting Xeljanz for alopecia areata

24 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Brock

"You can find Tons of Wigs here"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Aug 1, 2017 to What's your opinion on the best hair, wigs, toppers on the market?

17 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by ChiTi2017

"Shampoo and Conditioner works best."

Lavonne Sandberg replied Aug 1, 2017 to Question about human hair wig and coconut oil

3 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Lavonne Sandberg

"This Free E-book on Wigs can help you."

Lavonne Sandberg replied Aug 1, 2017 to Extremely self-conscious about my wig

75 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Mine wig is around 2 year old and it still looks awesome. i bought from This Website"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Aug 1, 2017 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"may be that is their marketing strategy. But you are correct that they have show rea…"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Aug 1, 2017 to Need help with wigs for men

10 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Alex Clark

"Hello, If you need wigs for you. then you can go here http://bit.ly/ShortWigs they s…"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 31, 2017 to Need help with wigs for men

10 Feb 28, 2022
Reply by Alex Clark

"I tried this but was not very effective. So, i just wear wigs. Some wigs are totally…"

Lavonne Sandberg replied Jul 30, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service