Kris's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone ordering Olumiant from Medisellers, Indiamart? Has anyone had it tested to de…"

Kris replied Jan 7 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Anyone ordering Baracitinib (Olumiant)or Xeljanz from Beacon to Canada? Can it get t…"

Kris replied Sep 6, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Did you get the whatsapp contact yet? I also would like to purchase Tofacitinib. Are…"

Kris replied Aug 10, 2022 to Received my tofacitinib tablets

8 Aug 16, 2022
Reply by SI

"My son who is 24 feels the same way. He has developed AU in the last yr. He had tons…"

Kris replied Mar 8, 2017 to No hair= no hook ups= no dates= no tinder matches

39 Mar 13, 2019
Reply by hagster

"Thanks for sharing your experience and insight.I feel for my 25 yr old son who has g…"

Kris replied Feb 22, 2017 to Accepting today: Beyond fear and loathing of alopecia universalis

9 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by Stars-r-Aligned

"You look great! Is this the photo with your tattoo eyebrows? Did you get micro blade…"

Kris replied Feb 7, 2017 to Questions for people taking Xeljanz

6 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Kris

"Yes it would be lifelong treatment, but perhaps the dose can be lowered after time.…"

Kris replied Jan 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am a male interested in this trial and would like to find out more. I live in Cana…"

Kris replied Jan 4, 2017 to JAK inhibitor clinical study in Chicago

15 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Jack Anderson

"When I called pfizer to inquire about a co-pay card they told me i had to be an Amer…"

Kris replied Dec 20, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am a 25 yr old male who developed Au in the last yr . I live in Ontario and have b…"

Kris replied Dec 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service