Sam's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Please read about this system!   https://crlab.com/en_en/our-solutions/hair-prosthet…"

Sam replied Dec 1, 2022 to Cranial prosthesis

4 Dec 1, 2022
Reply by Sam

"Thanks so much."

Sam replied Jun 29, 2020 to What if people ask?

16 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"That is very true!  Thanks."

Sam replied Jun 29, 2020 to What if people ask?

16 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"I think it is all personal preference for sure.  :)  Tattooed eyebrows with a brow p…"

Sam replied Jun 29, 2020 to What make-up do you use?

9 Jul 6, 2020
Reply by JessicaStinkle

"Update on our CNC system!   Traveled to GA for our pick up appt.  Happy to report th…"

Sam replied Jun 29, 2020 to Anybody try Newlacecu vacuum wig?

11 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"After many other treatment attempts, we tried Xeljanz too for 3 months.  No change! …"

Sam replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz at lower cost outside US

5 Jul 11, 2020
Reply by Zubaidul

"We prefer the glue on style.  It seems to give more confidence and security.  Magnet…"

Sam replied Jun 29, 2020 to False eyelashes

4 Aug 14, 2020
Reply by Anne Williams

"Hi Susan,  I don't frequent this site too much, but I was interested in your above p…"

Sam replied Jun 29, 2020 to Attention Xeljanz Users!! New Alopecia classification leading to denial of coverage

60 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by sampeckard

"Hi!  You may want to research the CNC Hair Replacement System from Italy!  Not sure…"

Sam replied May 25, 2020 to Anybody try Newlacecu vacuum wig?

11 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"Yes it was.  Sorry, I am just getting to know this helpful site.....:)"

Sam replied Jan 7, 2020 to Quitting Xeljanz due to ineffectiveness

49 Feb 13, 2020
Reply by magmck

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service