Theresa's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I just had my brows microbladed last week, went back two days later to have liner ta…"

Theresa replied Apr 10, 2018 to Fake eyebrows and hopelessness

58 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Zimrie

"Loretta - you are a truly beautiful young girl.  Sending positive thoughts your way,…"

Theresa replied Mar 29, 2018 to Dr. Phil looking for guests with alopecia

54 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Pamela

"Frida! - Your hair is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you. "

Theresa replied Mar 23, 2018 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You could very well be right.  I don't think there's a magic pill that is going to m…"

Theresa replied Mar 10, 2018 to The origin of Alopecia and how truly cure it

21 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"Thanks JG!  This info is very helpful - I have a thyroid problem, so if I want to se…"

Theresa replied Mar 9, 2018 to The origin of Alopecia and how truly cure it

21 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"Thanks for sharing this information!  Interestingly enough, my derm wanted to put me…"

21 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"Thanks for both your input, very interesting reading. JG - just wondering, you said…"

21 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by TARA49

"Hi, I have brittle toenails, which I thought was because I workout a lot, but then w…"

Theresa replied Feb 27, 2018 to Alopecia universalis, finger nails, and toe nails

16 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by hagster

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service