Nancy King's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello again Leesha I used to have the same type of tenderness any time i would chang…"

Nancy King replied Jul 25, 2012 to New to AA and tender headed!

10 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by dmf

"Welcome Mini! You have come to the right place. My prescription to help you is readi…"

Nancy King replied Sep 16, 2011 to I'm so angry and frustrated inside

13 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Hey Michelle Why don't you look let us know where you read or heard such information…"

Nancy King replied Sep 16, 2011 to Celebrities going "bald"

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Daniel

"Hi Emily :) This is something i think about no matter who i am asking. I would wonde…"

Nancy King replied Sep 16, 2011 to Does (lack of) hair advice sound different?

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Emily Jayne

"Mary, i was actually thinking more along the lines of the Million Man March, or any…"

Nancy King replied Sep 10, 2011 to It is what it is!

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Marilyn

"Michelle, i live in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Anywhere close to you?"

Nancy King replied Sep 10, 2011 to It is what it is!

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Marilyn

"sounds like your family has a lot in common with my family...bless your heart. so, i…"

Nancy King replied Sep 6, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"don't know what i'd look like as a blonde. but the last hairdresser i went to said s…"

Nancy King replied Sep 6, 2011 to Female pattern hair loss

30 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by purplemainst

"Oh my! Give me your sister's number. I'll ask her!! I don't know what makes family m…"

Nancy King replied Sep 5, 2011 to Has anyone's family or friends offered to or donate their hair to you?

16 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by jlkramer

"It seems that the thinner my hair gets, the more i need to wash it. Thus my nearly o…"

Nancy King replied Aug 27, 2011 to Female pattern hairloss and oily scalp

10 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service