Frida Rupert's Discussions (589)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi eleven11, I had surgery and stopped taking it for about 10 days from memory. Wha…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 22, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kevin, sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I think it’s exciting that you are…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Nat, I’d see if you can get a steroid shot in the spot and consider going back up…"

Frida Rupert replied Sep 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Arsenalauba, it can take along time to get going. I think 6 months at high dose i…"

Frida Rupert replied Aug 22, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Maree, I don’t think it’s uncommon to have a patch appear, unfortunately the only…"

Frida Rupert replied Jun 30, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"that’s wonderful NYguy! I know I go on and on about the time thing but honestly it c…"

Frida Rupert replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Sara, yes their are a few who have used Tofacitinib on kids, most have similar su…"

Frida Rupert replied Jun 6, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Jcortez, mine took a few months to get pigment. I remember it felt like a really…"

Frida Rupert replied May 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Carlie, I have had success with India mart but also failures. For the most part i…"

Frida Rupert replied May 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks Joja! I am hopeful they will pull through this tough time, but expect they ar…"

Frida Rupert replied Apr 23, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service