Plumeria's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow Elaine. I am so sorry your friend said this to you. I felt that way for years th…"

Plumeria replied Jun 29, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Wow, these stories are funny to read - but I can tell you my first incident wasn't f…"

Plumeria replied Jun 29, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"I work in the school district and in one school, I kept trying to tell administratio…"

Plumeria replied Mar 11, 2012 to How to deal with alopecia at the workplace- how do you approach?

12 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

"www.ashleyrd.com I was given this link today - I have inquired about their services…"

Plumeria replied Mar 2, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"I have had AU for many years - when I was a teen, I was on a strict diet - no red me…"

Plumeria replied Feb 25, 2012 to Diet and Alopecia

17 May 29, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"I use Brandywine shampoo and conditioner and have never had a bad smell. What produc…"

Plumeria replied Feb 12, 2012 to Synthetic wigs and smelling clean?

3 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Christine

"http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1069931-overview#a0104 This can be a complicat…"

Plumeria replied Feb 6, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

"Are you still on this prescription? I just recently saw a dermatologist who told me…"

Plumeria replied Feb 6, 2012 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

"I have had mine done by Dominelli's in Vancouver - YES, it hurts, but they do apply…"

Plumeria replied Feb 5, 2012 to eyebrow tattoos

24 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Susan P aka DGADBS

"Hi Molly: I have been living with various forms of Alopecia for 32 years - 45 and ye…"

Plumeria replied Feb 4, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service