cindy Babs's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Kayleigh. If anyone was truly staring it may have been because you are so pretty. Ke…"

cindy Babs replied Mar 23, 2012 to My new hair seems to be an issue with girls

53 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Danielle

"Hi Kevin. Alopecia is completely and absolutely unpredictable. I think people that h…"

cindy Babs replied Mar 1, 2012 to Newbie with questions

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"my daughter was on it for 6 mo in combination with plaquenil. we had no regrowth. sh…"

cindy Babs replied Feb 2, 2012 to Methotrexate

88 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by tony4308

"I would confront him as well. Irregardless of the alopecia issue "guys" talk like th…"

cindy Babs replied Jan 23, 2012 to Need advice

13 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ktownnana

"you rock all of your different looks. i think u r very "real". i don't know that you…"

cindy Babs replied Dec 21, 2011 to Freedom wig, synthetic, shawl, lace wigs etc, help!

5 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Jon Turner

"Before long someone Will b by to offer their support. You will be so glad you joined…"

cindy Babs replied Nov 8, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Wow. There is some powerful and meaningful advice in these responses. Confidence may…"

cindy Babs replied Oct 11, 2011 to Why aren't men attracted to bald women?

75 Oct 15, 2019
Reply by Willmore

"Hi. I am not an alopecia expert but like u said dying/highlighting your hair should…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 29, 2011 to Will dyeing my hair trigger more alopecia?

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by dana

"Tan. U r awesome. Keep your keen insight coming. I need it. Robb. U r hilarious. So…"

cindy Babs replied Jul 26, 2011 to Different groups, different views, different ways of coping

66 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cathryn F.

"Y"

cindy Babs replied Jul 24, 2011 to Drawing eyebrows when you have no eyebrows

6 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service