chris_s's Discussions (219)

Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm curious why this hasn't received more discussion here, given that the articles s…"

chris_s replied Jan 29, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"My thoughts are also that topical would use more material, but some of the other mem…"

chris_s replied Jan 27, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"I'd imagine that seeing yourself differently in the mirror every day is extremely di…"

chris_s replied Jan 27, 2016 to Difficulty coping with my balding

8 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Dianna 845

"very interesting idea, and best of all never worry about it sliding off during sport…"

chris_s replied Jan 6, 2016 to How to discuss AA with child?

21 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ebs Family

"One of the most valuable things about this place (for me, anyway) is all of the user…"

chris_s replied Jan 6, 2016 to How to discuss AA with child?

21 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ebs Family

"we all want to believe! and maybe there's a legitimate explanation for the picture t…"

chris_s replied Dec 11, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"maybe the most unfortunate part is that if anyone actually does come up with a mirac…"

chris_s replied Dec 11, 2015 to Daughter with Alopecia and results with a product we are trying

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"this is the same photo posted by another person pushing Monat http://www.alopeciawor…"

83 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by hagster

"thanks for the insight! Can I assume (based on the fact that you used it for so long…"

chris_s replied Apr 29, 2015 to What does thinning caused by topical corticosteroid look like?

3 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by JHen

"We started clobetasol on April 14th and have been wondering the same thing. It's bee…"

chris_s replied Apr 29, 2015 to Has clobetasol worked for your child?

1 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by chris_s

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service