Liz's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought that the security issue related only to physical safety. I don't see how t…"

Liz replied Dec 13, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"I am also familiar with this model. What led you to ask the question? Where do you t…"

Liz replied Dec 13, 2011 to Where are you on the triangle? (Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs)

29 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

"Yay! I'm so glad that you are feeling better. I love the idea of a bald Disney princ…"

Liz replied Dec 13, 2011 to Thank my great alopecia family

9 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Janine

"Dear Jennah, I also have female pattern baldness. I started losing my hair in my lat…"

Liz replied Dec 2, 2011 to FPB should I shave my hair short and wear a wig?

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Figarosmom

"I haven't tried that one yet, but I really like some of the other wigs from Forever…"

Liz replied Nov 14, 2011 to Forever Young - Roll with it

3 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by wigwam

"How are you doing? Please write back."

Liz replied Nov 12, 2011 to How to cope with being diagnosed with alopecia? Life is so unfair :'(

48 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Yolan Reddy

"I have worn wigs every day for the last 2-3 years, and I think that my head/scalp ha…"

Liz replied Nov 11, 2011 to Wigs or extensions?

25 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by zy

"I've worn wigs on and off for the last 25 years and every day for the last 2-3 years…"

Liz replied Nov 11, 2011 to 29 year old female with so called FPB. How do I cope? To wig or not to wig?

6 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jennah

"Probably everyone on this site has had worries about what people will say. Having sh…"

Liz replied Nov 11, 2011 to What scares you most about alopecia?

32 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I'm glad you joined us. Although no one can understand exactly how another person fe…"

Liz replied Nov 11, 2011 to I need someone who knows what I'm going through/been through

107 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service